A Parent/Teacher Organization (PTO) gives parents and teachers the opportunity to work together to supplement and enrich the educational experience. A strong, well-functioning PTO can be a teacher’s most important ally when it comes to achieving curricular and fundraising goals.
- Membership Application – Printable or Fill out the Google Form ($5 min donation per person)
- Room Parent Application & Contract – Please fill out the Google Form after your Membership Has Been Paid if you are interested in being considered for Room Parent for your child/children’s class room
- Waretown PTO Facebook Page – All of our events, programs, and announcements will be on our Facebook and our Class Dojo
- GiveButter Donation Site – This is our regular donation site to collect funds that go directly back to the students and staff at our schools.
- Facebook Mission for Mariners – This is our Facebook group for our fundraising events and/or items that we raffle off, including our annual Superbowl Boxes!
- PTO Party Form – you may print this form, fill out and send in with your teacher or your teacher may choose to create a similar google form for the parents to fill out.